Monday, May 18, 2009

Digiscrapping!

Well, I'm off stamping for now, I think. I tend to go in phases where I stamp for ages and don't scrapbook. I'm now back to scrapbooking and not stamping much.

A friend of mine suggested I apply for a creative team member position with Courtney Wilson at The Digi Chick and I was accepted! I am so excited about this! I've been digiscrapping a lot lately and it'll be great to have certain kits to use at certain times. It'll challenge me to get more done and move outside my comfort zone :)

Here is my first layout using one of Courtney's kits (May Grab Bag with LOTS of goodies in it!). It is such a great kit and will be used over and over, I'm sure.


If you're a scrapbooker and don't do it digitally, I would highly recommend checking it out! Even if you don't do everything digitally, it's a great option! I love it because I can close the computer and my "mess" is gone ;) I have found that making cards is how I get my "paper" fix

so I don't miss using real supplies while scrapbooking!

Have a fabulous week!



No comments: