Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Paper Craft Planet

I've recently discovered Paper Craft Planet - it's a community for paper crafters and it's a great place to get ideas and meet new people.


I submitted this card for the first Pink Cat Studios challenge. I love how it turned out, even if I deviated a little from the rules (I used 3 different types of embellishments instead of 3).


The challenge was to use:

1 ribbon (twill tape)

2 backgrounds (Basic Grey Boxer printed paper)

3 embellishments (stapes, star brads, swirl clip.

I used Cranberry Crisp for my base along with Night of Navy and River Rock (all from Stampin' Up!). I coloured in Billy with Copics, blending a red and a brown for his handkerchief and pants to make more of a "cranberry crisp" colour - it looks perfect in person). I sponged the edges of the image panel with River Rock ink and stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Chip on the twill.

Thanks for looking and a special thank you for all my followers!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Awesome job on your card Teri! I love the sentiment on the ribbon. It looks like burlap, so cool! A perfect card for a little boy :)