Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back-to-School


Okay, so I know this isn't about stamping but I wanted to share a photo of my oldest son. He started grade one today!

He's getting so big, so quickly! I'm sure in no time it will be my youngest's turn to go to grade one. At least I have a couple years before I have to worry about that!

You can't tell in the picture, but he's missing one of his bottom teeth since his adult tooth hasn't fully come in yet. It looks so cute! Hard to believe that he was born almost 6 years ago!
03SEP08 - just adding a little bit since I didn't want to start a new post. We found out Zach's teacher today and she's one of the best in the school! Fabulous! I'm so happy that he's with a good teacher. We didn't really have that with his kindy teacher here, so we're hoping for an awesome teacher this year. His best friend is in his class as well as a couple kids he was friends with last year, so I'm very happy about it all. I hope he's as happy when I pick him up this afternoon!


No comments: